Sunday, May 31, 2015

ONTL-6201 First Blog


Hello, my name is Angela Knox and I have taken the first course for the ONTL certificate program in 2013, so I am a little rusty.  One piece of new information about me is that I am getting married this week actually on June 5th.  Facilitating online learning today means that students are more in-control of their learning.  This is due to the fact of technology and the majority of students taking online courses due to their busy schedules.  I plan on using my knowledge from this certificate programs in my future endeavors as well.  Somewhere in the far future I would like to teach communication courses online on the higher education level, and I believe that it is good to have this knowledge in my background.  Moreover, I took ONTL-6101 so long ago, but one thing I remember the most are the different kinds of learners, and how I can reach out to each type of learning using different teaching styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment